Attach database to SQL SERVER
Sometimes databases are created elsewhere such as databases are created by visual studio or you have imported from some where else.
These databases are not shown in SQL SERVER Management Studio therefore we should attach them to Management Studio.
I know a very easy way to attach database files to SQL Server Management Studio.
- Install SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio
- Go to start menu
- Search for SQL Server Management Studio
- Right Click and Run as Administrator
- Click Yes
- Click on Connect
- Right Click on Databases and select Attach
- Click on Add and Locate Your .mdf database file
- OK and OK
- And Here is Your Database Attached
Support us by sharing this post